Table of Contents
News, Announcements, Achievements
- December 4: Dr. Fanguy's PhD thesis is now published.
- October 7, 2022: Mik Fanguy has successfully defended his PhD thesis.
- September 1, 2021: Sheng Li promoted to Associate Professor
- August 21, 2021: Mik Fanguy has paper accepted at Journal Internet and Higher Education https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1096751621000403
- August 20, 2021: David Churchill bestows KAIST's first PhD in Chemistry to a student from Pakistan
- June 1, 2021: David Churchill awarded 10 years of funding for pursuing KAIST Grand Challenge 30 Project “Molecular probes for finding connections between the immune system and dementia”
- 28 April 2021: KAIST Guidelines on the Criteria for Faculty Tenure
- 14 March 2021: Welcome new International Faculty Scott Knowles, Tom Steinberger, and Paul Lee
- 01 March 2021: Paul Jung promoted to Full Professor: congratulations!
- 17 February 2021: Mik Fanguy and David Churchill published in Nature Reviews Chemistry on "Adapting educational experiences for the chemists of tomorrow." Congratulations!
Leadership: Directors, Deans, Department Heads, Vice Presidents
- Dae-Shik Kim, Brain Reverse Engineering and Signal Processing
- Hyonho Chun, Statistics
- Martin J. Dierker, Information in Firms and Markets
- Grant Fisher, Philosophy of Science, Science and Values, Ethics and Governance of Emerging Technologies
- Seung-Ook Lee, East Asia/Geography
- Daniel Martin, Film Studies
- Michael S. Pak, History
- Gisu Park, Hypersonic Aerothermodynamics, Ground Test Facilities and Instrumentations
start.txt · Last modified: 2022/12/04 08:03 by normanstresskopf